Because nothing can beat the love of our God, Allah SWT
Hai readers, lamanya tak bukak blog. Lama tak menulis rasanya. And by the time I wrote this, ya ampunn dah final semester and final year OMG rasa cepat masa berlalu tiba-tiba hihihi.
Padahal dulu I was like bila nak habis belaja ni & Umiiii nak kawennn *takde keje. Gatal je manjang* kuikui =)
And ya. This entry. Nothing can beat the love of our God, Allah SWT. And here is what I feel.
Lately, my heart was torn into pieces due to some occasion. Rasa hati berterabur entah ke mana. And ya, I am sad. Perasaan nak nangis tapi macam takleh. Tambah pulak hati berlagak gagah *adehh yang ni takleh blah ni kan*
And then I came across these beautiful verses of our holy Quran, shared by one of the seniors thru whatsapp. And this indeed mengubat duka hati and reminded me that the Love of our God to us is moreee precious dan tak ternilai dari cinta manusia dan apa pon.
Kenapa, sebab.. Kadang-kadang, ada masa bila kita sedih, ditimpa musibah dan sebagainya, kita rasa kita sendiri dalam masalah tu. Even kadang ada kawan di sisi, and a lot more cheering for you, ada satu masa kita rasa we're still alone.
Buntu. Nak diluah tak kena. Nak disimpan tak mampu. Maka pada Dia sahaja kita bermonolog. I always have faith that anything happen to us, or anything taken from us, tak lain tak bukan akan berganti dengan benda jauh lebih baik. I never doubt that.
Cuma bila sedih, perasaan bercampur baur, kadang terlupa seketika. And I'm so grateful that His love never fall apart from me, and from all of us I believe, that somehow, He sends someone to you to remind you of His love, that His plan is better from what we want.
And that, He is giving us something we need not something that we want. Because what we need is surely gona save us from the battle in this world and make us a champion of our own path.
And here, I share it with all of you too. May it helps those in needs.
Shaykh Tawfique Chowdury explains how surah Ad-Dhuha is an antidote for depression. It was revealed at a time when the prophet stopped receiving any revealation from Allah for 6 month.
That time rasulullah was sad & began to think that Allah hates him. That Allah did not want him as a nabi anymore. Dont this happen to us? When things dont go our way we begin to think god isnt fair, He isnt listening to our du'as. Thus we feel devastated.
So what did Allah do?
He brought down surah Dhuha- for the prophet, & for us all.
(1) "waddhuha. by the sun & the morning in its blazing glory." The first thing u tell a person who's depressed is to wake up, see the sun. Its not all doom & gloom. Its a good day out there.
(2) "wallaili izaa sajaa- And by the night as it develops and gives comfort." The problem of ppl who are depressed is they stay up at night & sleep in the morning. Thats one reason why theyre depressed.
(3) "Allah does not hate u Oh Muhammad nor has He forgotton you." Allah does not hate us. In fact, God loves us more than our mother loves us.
(4) "and indeed the hereafter will be far better for u". The storm shall pass and surely what is waiting for you is far better than what you have to go through now.
(5) "and very soon your lord will give u a massive reward & make u happy." Very soon all this hurt will end. Very soon my friend, have faith.
(6) "Did He not find you an orphan and look after you?". Ask urself, at times when u feel hopeless, didnt God still grant u nice clothes to wear? Did he stop giving u shelter?
(7) " And He found u lost, and guided you".
(8) "And he found u poor, & sustained you". If u still have food to eat, & fresh air to breathe in today, ur situation isnt rly that bad.
(9 & 10) Allah tells us that the best way to overcome depression is to look at those who are more unfortunate.
(11) "and for the ni'mat u get, must u announce gratefulness". Overcome davastation by syukr. Alhamdulillah for our eyes, our hands, for protection, for our families. Wallahi, you are so blessed. So cheer up.
Forward/tag your friends who are going thru a tough moment. May God ease wtv ure going thru xx aisyah shakirah 🌻🌞🌸
Older Post | Newer Post