She was my past. Wont be present, nor my future

Assalamua'laikum =) Malam ni rasa sayu sikit. Teringat kawan lama. Atau bekas kawan? I have no idea. Because for sure, please.. for God sake I don't wana see her face anymore or anything related to her.

She..was a bestfriend. My little precious friend. Hangout sama-sama, masalah cinta ka keluarga ka, masalah malas terlampau, masalah nak kirim topup...nasi bungkus... Semuaaaa. Semuaaaa aku tahu. Semua kami kongsi.

And we're so close. But maybe it wasn't enough. That a friend now wasnt a friend anymore. if you're willing to stab your own friend.

After apa dia buat, aku tak dapat maafkan dia. Tak dapat nk pandang muka dia. Apatah lagi nak baca mesej dari dia. Everytime nama dia naik, aku rase spoil sangat.

She know what she did. She said she's sorry for it. But sorry was'nt meant anything anymore for a thing that you had a choice. And you choose to stab me.

Don't come begging for this friendship. If you want me to be happy... If you still have that gut to say sorry, yes... Do me a favor.. Get lose from my sight. Don't friend request me in any of my social network. Or don't look for me.

Comments

tashira sha said…
same situation. hurm. skrng ni best friend pun tak ada. kawan biasa je. sbb tak boleh nak percaya sgt dgn diorang.
MIYAHNASIR said…
Bila da kena sekali, kena hati-hati dah next time. Manusia kepala sama hitam, hati lain-lain

Popular posts from this blog

Kulat lagi Usang